Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She - sei - Do It!


I just realized that I have not posted about my most favorite facial wash in the whole wide world *gasp*!I know during my adolescent years a.k.a. oily face years I was using Shiseido Pureness Gentle Cleansing Foam (which I have reviewed here) but during my twenties I have been using Shiseido The Skincare's Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam. When you buy, you have to be very specific with the sales associate because there was this one time when I asked my husband to buy for me and I told him the name of the product, he was given the Shiseido The Skincare's Purifying Cleansing Foam (I have reviewed this too!) instead. Most of the time my preferred facial wash is not in stock and the associates insist that they are one and the same. They are not. The Purifying Cleansing Foam has beads the Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam does not! I love how this Foaming Wash locks in moisture on one's face. I also love the scent of this foaming wash but most importantly, I love how it feels on my skin when I lather up.

The packaging is very light and so it's easy to pack and never spills. Trust me, I always pack this along wherever I go.

No comments: