Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hey Y'Oil!

Human Heart Nature Sunflower Cleansing Oil
Rating: 5/5
Reason:
Good value for money
Good dispenser
Easy to acquire
Effective
All natural


Shiseido Perfect Remover
Rating:3/5
Effective
No proper dispenser
Hard to get a hold of














I know it has been a long time again since my last post. I may have taken a hiatus in writing but not in trying new services and products!

What compelled me to write again you might ask. I have tried a product so amazing that I was compelled to write about it!

Human Nature products are so worth using. I have been using the Sunflower Cleansing Oil as my make-up remover for more than a month now and I have no complaints only praises for this wonder. I have tried the Shiseido make-up remover and the Shiseido Perfect Remover both from Shiseido (duh! :)), both only available in Japan. I found the Perfect Remover to be better than the other Shiseido make-up remover this is priced 1000 Yen which is almost 500Php. I would still be using the Shiseido Perfect Remover if this were available in the Philippines. In fact, I almost shifted to Lancome's Bi-facil double action eye make-up remover which is priced more than 1000Php! What stopped me was the steep price. :)  I used to not believe in make up removers thinking that they would just make my skin oily since they are oil-based.

I heard from a straight male triathlete friend about Human Heart Nature. He likes organic products and he said Human Nature is organic, free of harmful chemicals and very effective. I was very impressed by how impassioned his speech was that I tried the Sunflower Cleansing Oil. I got mine from Beauty Bar at the Mall of Asia for 375Php which is quite a deal because we're talking about 200ML! The Shiseido products that I tried were 120ML per bottle!

The instruction says that I should massage the oil on my face and then wipe with a tissue but instead of doing that what I do is to soak a Cleene cotton pad with the oil and then wipe my under eyes with it. I use the make-up remover for the concealer I use almost everyday. My dark under eyes are just so dark already I can no longer not do anything about them!

Sunflower oil is non-comedogenic which means it will not clog pores. I have noticed a bit of improvement on my under eye skin and my skin in general. Of course I am using other products and have undergone other services in the past few months. I still owe this blog a lot of posts! :)

I highly recommend this Human Heart Nature Sunflower Cleansing Oil. This is also available online through the Human Heart Nature website. I recently ordered a list of products and the delivery took only two days. I paid 50Php for the delivery and they came in a nice pizza box. They were complete and all were sealed properly.

What makes Human Heart Nature products closer to my heart apart from how effective and reasonably priced their products are, they are pro-poor and pro-environment.


No comments: