Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Idealist Micro-D Deep Thermal Refinisher




My skin is not what you would call fabulous and so when I found out I had 12 months to prepare for my wedding, I immediately got to thinking, I need all the help I can get.

I love reading magazines and I have read wonderful reviews on Idealist Micro-D Deep Thermal Refinisher. It even received a Cosmopolitan Beauty Award. I just had to try it. It is a bit pricey but it is supposed to have three differently-sized grains that helps to exfoliate your face. Also, strangely, it makes your face really, really warm.

It brightens your face the following day. However, it can sting a bit. You also should be careful not to concentrate on the same area too much so that you will not over-exfoliate and end up burning part of your skin from too much friction. The nice thing though is that they provide very detailed instructions matched with really nice animations at Estee Lauder.

I did not use this throughout my wedding preparation but I did use it once in a while. I was afraid I might have a bad break out if I used it every other day as recommended.

Result after using:
A bit reddish skin. Don't worry it fades after and then all you have is renewed skin.

Warning: Make sure though that you wear enough sun block and that you do not go wandering about under the sun for far too long lest your skin might get damaged. You do not want maps on your face.

No comments: