Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eye Love It!




Rating: 4/5

When I was in Taipei, I came acroos the Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex by Estee Lauder. I was then just looking for the Idealist Pore Minimizing Refinisher. I bought this because I do not have eyebags, I have eyeluggages baby! I have had eyeluggages for as long as I can remember. Maybe because I have big eyes too... Then again, do they really have to be dark?

This product comes in a small jar and while this may seem to be unhygienic, as a consolation, it has with it a plastic ball with a handle of course, for application. The small jar lasted me 10 months more or less.

Estee Lauder prides itself for its Advanced Night Repair line and rightly so. This product really reduced the dark circles and puffiness. The lines were there still, yeah, yeah, I know it's just a cream. *pouts* Still can you blame me if I expect a miracle out of a tub that costs an arm and a leg?

Still, I would recommend this anyday.

Result: Less puffy eyes and dark circles gone. Lines stay unfortunately.

No comments: