Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Concealing Lust

I was reading the paper from yesterday ( I know I did not have time to read it until now, give me a break. :) ) and saw these two new products that I am dying to give a try. I have had been having problems with dark under eyes since forever and I have been on the lookout for good concealers. I have tried YSL Touche Eclat and I think it is good but the consistency is not that smooth and I am afraid I will have to tug on my under eye skin a lot. I also have a MAC concealer from the tube that I believe I have blogged about before. My problem is that this does not blend well on my skin and it cracks after a while. There are two new products:



The MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer is water resistant and they say this would work for scars, redness, uneven skin tone and under eyes. I am drawn to it too... They say it looks like it's not even there and that it does not crack. Since this is MAC i bet this is priced reasonably too. It sells for 16.50 USD on the net so maybe it's less than 1K here. :)

I got this video from YouTube, it's a demo on how to use the MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer.



Another product is La Mer's Radiant Concealer. They say this is lightweight and the consistency is very easy to apply so this does not require you to tug too hard on your under eye skin. This adds natural brightness to the under eye. Since this is La Mer, I am anticipating that this would cost more. This retails for 65 USD on the net. I figure this would cost around 5K here. Luxury tax tends to really get the price really high. Boo. I wonder though if they have shades for the Asian skin.

No comments: