Thursday, October 29, 2009

21 Day Challenge Completed

I was able to finish my 21-day treatment on Advanced Night Recovery Complex and I have gotten compliments on my skin and how I looked like I was blooming. :) Ms skin is not in tiptop shape because i have not been getting enough sleep so you can just imagine how hard ANR works.

I am really a big fan. I know it's expensive but so far I have used my ANR bottle that costs 5,500Php for two 21-day cycles already and I still have some left. I am hoping it will give me another 21-day treatment. It is about the same price as a facial treatment except this one gives more dramatic results. It is unbelievable! I cannot use this again until after six months.

Now, I am wondering if I should use my Olay mask or if I should use Kiehl's overnight biological peel next.

I am still relishing my nice skin thanks to ANR. :)

No comments: