Monday, November 15, 2010

Cell Tech



Rating: 5/5

I tried using a new moisturizer called Advanced Celeteque. I tried it because it claims that Filipino women used it and said 90% of their lines disappeared. I know this is too much of a promise but I am a sucker that way. Anyway, I got this at only less than 500Php because it was on sale at Watson's. There was a beauty sale of some sort. I was fresh out of my Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 anyway so I thought I would give it a try.

There is no overpowering scent, if there is any at all. I really cannot smell anything. :) It is virtually scentless which for me is a good thing as I am not a fan of layering scents. It glides on smoothly on the face. I like that the container is very light and it does not spill. I have travelled with mine going to Thailand, Japan and Hong Kong and it never spilled. I like that it comes in a pump dispenser so it is very hygienic and economical. Speaking of economical, because it glides on really well, a little goes a long way. This however, does not come with SPF so I still put on sunblock after putting on the moisturizer, which I do anyway even with the moisturizer with SPF. I am just sick like that. :)

I still have lines but I think as an ordinary moisturizer it is still good, given that the price is also so much cheaper than Shiseido. I am still undecided if I will get another bottle or if I would try Estee Lauder's Time Zone. This is really on the pricey side but then again I have earned rebates from Rustan's CitiGold card. It will be like 50% off! I know... why am I obsessing... I just feel like I am aging already. Of course all the running is not helping firm up my skin. Running makes the skin sag but running makes me feel so darn good too... Hmm...

I have been using other products as well but this is all I have to write for now.

No comments: