Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gloss to the Max


Rating: 5/5

I just realized how far behind I am in my blogging here. I have tried tons of products already since I last posted here but I have been very busy, shopping was one of the things on the list of things but most of it was work. Seriously!

The product that I cannot get enough of is the Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lip Gloss! It is made in France, it has the most fantastic scent, it is not sticky, easy to apply, nice light container and I got a nice bright pink shade that can be used with or without lipstick. I like to put this on after my Murad Lip Balm so that my lipstick can glide on easily. Yes, I wear lipstick again. :)
This costs under 500Php if my memory serves me right and not only that, I have been using it for months and it is not even half empty yet. Believe me, I use this a whole lot! :)

I like how it makes my lips look really curvy. I think this really delivers. This is the only Max Factor product that I have tried in my life and I love it! :)

In case you are wondering why I did not get my usual L'oreal Glamshine, it's because they stopped making the shade that I liked. Boo.

No comments: