Friday, February 27, 2009

Slather Up



Rating: 4/5

I know I have been slacking to the nth degree but I have really been swamped. I have been waking up from nightmares lately and I have reason to believe they were caused by anxiety attacks. I would just like to get through March and I know I will be alright. *sigh*

Okay, I know I said I will go back to patch testing Strivectin but no such luck yet because I am too lazy/busy to do it. Just like I promised myself that I will go back to the gym... well no luck there yet. I guess it's because I should not be relying on luck.

Okay enough of that, I think I want to talk about the Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works lotion. I have the body wash and I have emptied it already. I use the body wash whenever I have to travel/not sleep in our house so I can really empty a body wash easily. Body washes are convenient when traveling because they are not as messy as soaps.

Anyway, I liked the scent of White Cherry Blossom but have not quite used up the lotion because you usually have to wait for it to dry before you can put on your clothes and since every morning, I have to really move quickly I have no time for that ritual. This is one of my rituals I had to forego after living farther from where I work.

Anyway, I found out that putting on lotion in the evening is not so bad. Maybe not as good as when you do it in the morning but it still serves your skin well. Plus, the scent actually helps me sleep. No, the nightmares have nothing to do with the White Cherry Blossom.

BTW, those who have been wondering where they can get Bath and Body Works products, they have at Greenhills Shopping Center and at the Hobbies Center along Macapagal Road (near NSO, yes I was there because I got my marriage certificate for my passport renewal, good service btw). I recently purchased also a bottle of Winter Candy Apple anti-bacterial soap because it smells sooh goohd!

I got my Winter Candy Apple from Gold Tag Multiply Site . The service was good and I got my product in two days. I just hope next time they can pack more soap in one bag so you get to save on shipping. :)

No comments: