Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Honey Bubbles


Rating: 4/5

Ilog Maria is a bee farm in Silang, Cavite. You can see a sign leading towards it at Aguinaldo Hi-way on your left if you are going to Tagaytay. You need to travel a bit from the Hi-way because they're a bit far from the main road.

When you get to the farm, you will see honey products in abundance! They also used to sell very sweet mangoes. I have tried their lip balm and I loved it, so did my ex-boyfriend (now my husband). I have reviewed their lip balm already so I will be reviewing their shampoo instead.

The shampoo suds are nowhere near the ordinary shampoos because there is always none however, I love how it feels on my scalp because there is peppermint. This can wake you up in the sleepiest of days. You should add calamansi too to condition your hair. The shampoo tends to not make your hair soft but your hair will feel squeaky clean after. I tend to use up so much of this because there are no suds so I keep on putting more and more on my hair.

I do not recommend this to be used everyday but I think it will be great to use once in a while to remove shampoo and other hair product residue. :)The shampoo is also to promote hair growth. I do not know if I did grow more hair because I have thick curly hair hehe... Hard to tell if I grew more hair. :) It sells for 154Php on their website. It should be cheaper from the bee farm.

To all Ilog Maria fans, I just found out that R.O.X. at the Fort offers Ilog Maria products. Of course they're way more expensive but I think it's the easiest way to acquire them. You may also order online from their website.

No comments: