Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Hate Bags!


Rating: 5/5
I love my bags but I just hate, hate eye bags especially when they are so dark! Last Christmas, I blogged about the loot I got from a LuxAsia sale. I was able to sequester a package of three Strivectin products, an anti-oxidant, Strivectin SD and Strivectin SD for the eye orbital area. I have not tried the other two but I have tried (without the right patch test mind you, a four year old has more E.Q. than I do) Strivectin SD for the eye orbital area.

I have been using the product for a month now and my husband noticed that my undereyes are not as dark anymore. I have noticed this too. He was even asking me yesterday what my secret was. I told him to go visit my blog to find out *snickers*. I have stopped using Clinique for the eyes and just used Strivectin for the last four weeks. I can say that it reduced the puffiness of my eyes and it did lighten the color of my undereyes. It did not however, (I think) soften the lines. I do not have very recognizable lines but if I look closely in the mirror, I do. They're from smiling too much. Some people do not smile too much because they do not want lines on their faces, I do not get that hehe....

I would want to get another tube of Strivectin definitely because I really do think it works. I still have a lot of this gunk because it is a concentrated formula, you just have to use it sparingly. Like a small dot per undereye. I will be on the look out for another LuxAsia sale though, I will let you know if there is one.

The packaging is a fuss free simple plastic tube. I like that when you press it, it does not dispense so much. There is no scent which I love because I do not like layering different scents on my skin. :)

No comments: