Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vita- Means


I have been posting about creams and save for the Pomegranate supplements from Murad I have not posted about other supplements. I think at a time when it is humid and then raining cats and dogs, the best way to keep yourself pretty is to get as much Vitamin C as you can. Started taking Berocca during the H1N1 scare but I have decided to continue taking it. I feel more energetic when I take it. You see it's a multivitamin supplement. It's not just Vitamin C. It has B1, B6, B12 that should keep your brain active. It also has Calcium, something I have to really start taking at my age. :)

I am not sure if this Vitamin is making me fat but I am not making any plans of stopping. :)

It's easy to use, just drop the tablet in a glass of water and wait until the tablet dissolves. The drink is a bit fizzy (which I do no particularly like because I do not drink carbonated drinks) but you will get used to it.

No comments: