Thursday, October 1, 2009

To Tweeze or Not To Tweeze


I do not know about you but I have not been gifted with perfect brows. I inherited my dad's brows and while they are thick and I do not have reasons to get them tattooed, they are rather bushy and well, they do not follow one direction. They pretty much reflect how I am.

I have tried plucking. This made me cry. Just to give you an idea, up until I was 24, my eyebrows remained untouched by tweezers or blade or thread. You can just imagine how long my visit at Propaganda took when they plucked my eyebrows. I highly recommend this place because for one, they pluck. Secondly, they do such a good job too. I plan to pay them a visit today if time will allow me so I can have my eyebrows fixed. *imagines excruciating pain!* I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. I plan to get pedi and mani too... Hmm... wonder how and when I will do that.

I have also tried threading at Franck Provost and well, that did not turn out well. I think the shape of my eyebrows is too hard to shape. So no more threading for me from now on. I think I will go to Makati today. Hmm... wonder if my will power can get me there and if the rains will not be too hard. Of course I can just opt to pluck them on my own. Maybe I will just do that. That is after all, more convenient for me.

The prices vary but if I remember correctly I paid 500 Php at Propaganda. This has been a while though. As in a long, long while. :)

No comments: