Monday, April 13, 2009

Strip Away



Rating: 5/5


I hope you had a good Holy Week. I did. I got to spend it in my husband's hometown, San Fernando, La Union.

I think today I will talk about pore strips. I have not tried so many actually, I have been buying for the past n years Bench Pore Strips. I think it works. I do not know if it is harming my skin in the process but it does the job.

I do not use pore strips as much anymore. I think after I have been visiting Murad (which I have not done in a while now because I have been very busy) I did not have to use Pore Strips anymore.

They are convenient because you can pack them easily, they're just sheets after all. All you need is a clean damp face and it should work already. :)

If you want a quick blackhead, whitehead fix, go Pore Strips. :)

On an unrelated side note, my Soft Clean Estee Lauder is still giving me pimplets (small pimples). *sigh* I will stop using the facial wash soon... grrr...

No comments: