Monday, June 15, 2009

Balm, Balm, Balm



Rating: 5/5
I have been given a Murad Soothing Lip Therapy tube last Christmas for some services I have availed of in Murad. I just started using it last month and I must say, I am loving it. I like it better than Kiehl's granted that Kiehl's has SPF 15 and Murad does not.

I am not using the balm religiously but when I do get cracked, dry lips, I apply this tube of yellow gunk and voila, the following day, my lips are unbelievably smooth again! It's like magic. I like the formula because it's light. My lips get rashes. Yes. I know, I am weird like that but this formula does not cause me to rash so it's good enough for those who have sensitve puckers! Yey!

It does not have a scent and you can layer on top of it lipstick because when you put it on it's like a clear gloss.

The packaging is light and when you press it, it dispenses just the right amount! I am in love with a balm yet again! It's perfect for our rainy season when we tend to get cracked lips!

No comments: