Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Sexy Chef

I have thought of doing something like this before but they thought of this first since they have been doing this since 2005. They deliver healthy food! I am talking about The Sexy Chef. They have Fit Meals and South Beach Diet Premier. I am not a fan of the South Beach Diet, I have never tried this. I have tried the five-day diet and the fat burning soup diets though. I could handle the icky food, I could not handle the preparation of the food. It's such a hassle. I was able to lose a lot of weight through these diets though. The Sexy Chef makes going on a diet easier because they deliver. I have not tried their services but I think it's worth a try. Who knows, maybe someday I will. The South Beach Diet Premier is 875Php per day so it's a bit expensive but the Fit Meals is 140Php per meal.

I do not know if I will ever be able to commit to a strict diet ever but I sure am doing some workout now and I can see its effects. It's taking a while but it feels good so I do not see myself stopping any time soon. It feels great to fit into my clothes again with less bulges. Emphasis on the word less *haha*!

No comments: