Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shining, Shimmering Splendid!


Rating: 5/5
I went to Shoe Salon earlier and I just realized that I really like the FitFlop Electra on my feet! :) I will get it soon, maybe next, next month. I just bought a new pair of shoes! ;) I cannot be spending too much! My sister is scolding me already!

I finally, finally got myself a new gloss. L'oreal has discontinued my fave shade of GlamShine but I think I like the new one that I got. It's paler but still gives me the nice shine and the formula is still very light. The shade is 6H. I love it and I am wearing it now! :) I love how it is light and how easy it is to apply. They have made the wand of the applicator longer than the previous version so it's easier to use. I am not a fan of the smell though. Wish they could add some flavor to it or something. :) GlamShine sells for 675 Php. I got mine at SM.

No comments: