Monday, January 26, 2009

Mask the Face


Rating: 4/5
I have not fixed the St. Ives post on the hot oil treatment and I promise to fix that hehe... It is just that I have been very busy with other personal things. Serious personal things that I am not ready to share about yet. I will soon though.

Anyway, I have been trying to post about this for the longest time. I bought my loot from Taipei long before this product came out here in the Philippines. Of course, I could not use it right away because the instructions were in Chinese *wahaha*. It's the Oil of Olay Total Effects Facial Mask. I had to research about it on the Internet and found out I was supposed to wear this for 15 minutes and that I am supposed to use this where there is no "pollution?!". It took a while before I finally used this and it left my skin fairer (which I did not particularly like, remember I am paranoid about getting melanoma from sun exposure!) and it left my skin soft and moisturized. I found out last week from a sales lady that it is better if you will use this consecutively so you can see the effects.

I am not sure if this really is the case since I only use mine when I have the time to just lie down still for 15 minutes, that or whenever I want to scare my husband off. *wahaha!* He kept teasing me about it, he said I would not need a mask for halloween if I were to wear the facial mask.

I still have some masks from my trip to Taipei, not because I do not like this facial mask but because I simply cannot lie down still for 15 minutes. I am that restless!

No comments: