Friday, January 9, 2009

Written on Sandstone


Rating: 4/5
I have confessed my addiction to Lush products before and one of the products that I really loved and benefited from (apart from Dream Cream) is a a yellow soap with a lemon scent that has sand on the other end of the bar. Yes, you heard me right, sand. Not as fine as Bora's, it as fine as ground Graham crackers, it has about the same color too. I am talking about none other than Lush's Sandstone!

The soap doubles as an exfoliator, not for all parts of the body though. This scrub is particularly for your buttocks (for the baby smooth skin :) ), elbows, knees, etc.. I do not want to overload you on personal information but I find that this works. I would like to warn you though, do not overuse the soap as it can dry your skin. If you do, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. It will leave your skin squeaky clean which to me means dry. I really observed how dry my skin felt after consecutive washes. I love, love the lemon scent though *hehe* now I know how plates feel *wide grin*!

As all other Lush soaps, this is sold by the gram and well, it's a bit on the pricey side. Then again, this is not the kind of soap you will use everyday. :)

Just a bit of trivia, in Brazil, women keep their skin soft and smooth by using sand to polish their skin. :)

No comments: