Monday, January 12, 2009

Scrubadabadoo!!!




Rating: 3/5

Since I am into talking about scrubs right now, I might as well talk about another scrub I have tried and did not like unfortunately. I do not recommend this to be applied on your skin although I know quite a few people using this. I think I had a minor breakout when I tried this and so, as a resolution, I am not trying this again... on my face. I used my entire tub on my body instead. *grin*

It's mild enough for sensitive skin on the body so you can do this every other day. It has nice round grains and the smell, though am not a big fan of it is tolerable. This has different beads so you are sure to have different levels of exfoliation.

The nice thing about this is that it is cheap and easy to find. This is available in most drug stores and supermarkets. :) If this works for your face then good for you, if it doesn't you can always use it for your body.

No comments: