Thursday, December 18, 2008

Beada Beads


Rating: 4/5
While I was in Boracay, I realized that I have left my Clinique facial wash (which I will review eventually *hihi*) and so I used my sample tube of Shiseido The Skincare Purifying Cleansing Foam which is like the previously reviewed Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam except that it is not gentle. It has beads and I was thinking, the beads were not that many and the beads did not feel rough on my skin, I was thinking it was alright if I used it more than twice a day in Bora. I mean I wash my face in the morning, after the beach and before I sleep, that's at least three times a day and I stayed in Bora for four days! *yikes!* No wonder my face got really dry after, I was blaming the Shiseido Suncare SPF50 PA+++ that I use everyday anyway!

Note to self, I must not use the exfoliating facial wash more than once a day. If you ask me, one should just exfoliate twice a week and several days apart. I just thought that... nah... I left my facial wash and I had no other alternative.

To avoid dryness, you can also use the Shiseido make-up remover which I will talk about next time. You can use this product to remove the waterproof sunblock. This is oil-based so this is not for those with oily skin and you must wash again with facial wash after using this product lest you want to look like buttered fish. :)

No comments: