Monday, December 8, 2008

Rants of a Beach Bum


Rating: 4/5

I have been using Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer for two months now and while I did not have any major breakouts and for a while I felt like my face was amply moisturized, after my Boracay trip recently, I have found my face becoming dry. This is probably because of the amount of waterproof sunblock that I have applied on my face and the lack of sleep and lack of water during the entire vacation plus all the partying. I really can't blame my face for going crazy. I hope it goes back to normal soon.

This moisturizer is soh much cheaper (you will be very surprised!) than other brands! Plus, it comes in such a big bottyle! It has been more than two months (almost three actually) and I am not even halfway in emptying the bottle! The pump is great too! On my way to Bora, there were no spills but on our way to Manila, there was a little sign that it was about to spill but it did not.

I am also back to dark undereyes because after I started the initial program of the Earth Therapeutics Hydrogel Mask for the Eyes, I stopped. I just thought it was too much of a hassle to wait for 30 minutes to remove the two patches that goes off clean (without any trace of residue) when peeled. I am the laziest person! Now I am starting over because my eyes look terrible. Especially since I have been soh very busy lately because of the end of term things I have to do.

I also started taking Feosol (Ferrous Sulfate), not for vanity mind you but for health reasons (okay maybe partly for vanity too, my nails are beginning to look pale and I was wondering too if this can improve my undereye). It's only 250mg and I only take it once a day. A few years ago I was borderline anemic. A few months ago, I was declared anemic by the doctor. I hate eating liver so I was glad when she asked me to just take Ferrous Sulfate.

I have a bunch of blogs I was not able to post because I was just doing them during my gap time (my nothing to do moments :) Belle de Jour has this on the planner, still can't wait to use mine this coming year!).

Sorry for being such a slacker, I promise to update more regularly.

No comments: