Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lip Service



Rating: 2/5
Unless mandated by the doctor, I am not the type of person who consciously tries to drink enough water in a day. As a result, my lips tend to chap. In the past I have tried several fixes and got burned. The ones I have tried that worked are Ilog Maria lip balm and Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm with SPF 15, both products I have reviewed in the past.

Today I choose to review The Body Shop's Vitamin E lip care stick with SPF 15. This was too oily for me and I found my lips having rashes. At the end of the day, my lips were not kissable. Literally, I could not kiss because my lips became too rough and itchy.

I do not recommend this to those who have very sensitive lips like me. If you want lip balm that has a hint of peppermint and is soothing as well as effective, go for
Ilog Maria Lip Balm. I swear by it. They accept local and international orders. :)

No comments: