Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rave for Kiehl's Creme de Corps

Just an update on my parched skin from too much Bora and sunblock, I will not have to resort to Lush's Dream Cream *yay*! This means no stinky gunk on my skin! *woot* Creme de Corps did its job in just a few days. My skin is more hydrated now. Still a bit dry but if i continue using the lotion it should go back to normal soon... If I continue using it. Sometimes I no longer bother because I am going to be late for work *hehe* but so far the texture of my skin has improved immensely!

I recommend this lotion for those who are suffering from really dry skin. They have a lighter formula if you find the lotion too creamy for your taste. From my chalkboard skin that allows me to draw three dimensional graphs, Kiehl's Creme de Corps has managed to turn my skin to a skin moist enough to disallow me from writing anything on it!

No comments: