Monday, December 1, 2008

Blocking Options



Rating: 4/5
Sorry for not updating for a couple of days, I was in Boracay since Friday and we only flew in yesterday night to Manila. It was such a great long weekend getaway! We bumped into a lot of friends and ended up partying with them every night we were there! This was supposed to be the second leg of our honeymoon. Details will be posted in my wedding blog Beyond I Do's *snickers* shameless plugging!

Anyway, on to our review. Today, I feel like reviewing Nivea Sunblock SPF 50. I bought this some years ago simply for the purpose of sharing it with others. I bring with me all the time Shiseido Sun Care SPF 50 PA+++ but the bottle is too small that it might not enough for sharing. Out of curiosity, I tried the Nivea SPF 50. It was effective (in the period that I used it) but it was very sticky and it tends to leave a white cast. It also takes a while before it dries. Make sure you get it dry first, lest you will look like a Kabuki mask once you dip into the water!

For those on a budget, this is a great sun block though. If you want it to work, make sure you bring this around with you as you will need to reapply after you take a bath.

No comments: