Monday, October 6, 2008

Big O


Rating: 5/5
I was listening to the radio when I found out about this new lip gloss called O-Gloss by Smashbox. I have not used Smashbox before but I have to say, this product intrigued me. When you buy this gloss in its pink tube, you can see from the clear colorless transparent applicator that the gel inside is clear. However, once it touches your skin, it turns into another color. In my case, it turns into light pink. The more I apply on my lips, the darker the shade becomes. It's so kewl! The product is said to be able to react to your body chemistry so that the lip gloss shade will always be different for each person. It's like a personalized lip gloss! This retails for 995.00 Php.



A forerunner of O-Gloss is O-Glow which is a clear blush that adjusts to the body chemistry of a person. As a result, the shade is personalized and flattering to the skin tone. This retails for 2,000 Php.

Smashbox products can be bought from Beauty Bar.

No comments: