Friday, October 17, 2008

Loco for Lotion



Rating: 5/5

I know there are so many gunk for lotion out there. However, I have tried one that actually makes you skin soft as soon as you apply it. There is even a ten-day promise. I cannot vouch for this promise because I was not able to follow the routine religiously for ten days. It's not the lotion, it's me! I am always in a hurry in the morning that putting on lotion is the last thing on my mind. It is nice to use however, for moments when you actually have the time to slather some.

The effective lotion? Kiehl's Creme de Corps lotion. There is a light formula if you do not want the thick one. I bought the thick one just so I am sure I am not getting shortchanged. I want all the moisture the big bottle can offer. The downside? It's a bit more creamy, hence takes a bit more time to get absorbed. You have to let it sit on your skin but it is worth it. You can apply it on dry areas and you will surely notice the difference as soon as you apply it. At least, this is how it is for me.

This is the best body lotion I have tried so far. The scent? Do not ask me about the scent! Haha! It does not have a strong scent, if it even has any at all. Then again, you got lotion so your skin will be softer, if you want to smell nice then you would have used perfume instead. I think a lotion without scent is actually good because this means you will not have to layer your perfume with another scent.

This lotion is more expensive than the usual lotion you can buy in other shops but it is worth it.

No comments: