Friday, October 10, 2008

Miracle Cream for the Bride To Be



Rating: 5/5
Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Concentrate is indeed a miracle cream. It made my skin glow in just 21 days before my wedding! My then fiance got a great photographer and a great videographer for our wedding and I did not want to waste the money he was investing on them so I wanted to look like the radiant bride I am expected to be.

I did my research and contemplated on diamond peel. However, as I browsed the site of Estee Lauder, I found out about Estee Lauder's pre-wedding program. It comprised of ANR Repair Concentrate and the right moisturizer. I immediately wanted to try this, and so, while this beauty miracle cream is a bit on the pricey side, I took my risk.

I was glad I took the risk because the results were dramatic. I would buy this again if I had too. In 21 days, I was not able to finish it. I only had to apply this before sleeping. I think I have enough to last me another 21 days which I will use 3 months from now. I love this product!

The applicator is a dropper so it's very economical, you do not get to use more than what you need. As any Estee Lauder product, the packaging is also very elegant and luxurious. This is something you want in your cosmetic bag. :)

The price? I'm still glad though that it is not as pricey as La Mer still... Though I have not tried this product. Perhaps someday when I have more moolah to spend! :)

Result: Radiant and glowing skin!

2 comments:

geeorgeous said...

hi rhia! love ur blog. will surely try this one :)

gee

dRaMaQuEeN said...

Yes, you have to! It's super effective but you have to pair it with the right moisturizer!