Monday, October 27, 2008

Goodbye Cellulite!




Last time I posted about an anti-cellulite lotion that is effective but a tad bit expensive. Here is a lotion gel that is anti-cellulite, effective but not as expensive. Nivea Goodbye Cellulite. I know, with a name like that how can you even take it serously, but surprisingly, after I gave it a chance, it was able to do its job. I would have to say that Avon Cellu-sculpt offered more dramatic results, but still at more than half the price less of Avon, it's good enough for me. It has a very cool feel to it that can wake you up from slumberland. The smell is better than that of Avon which is good however, the consistency is what I do not like. It is in gel form and you tend to end up using more. I also feel like it turns into something solid/dried glue-like consistency after you apply it and skin was unable to absorb it but this is tolerable.

I have not really kept track of how long I have had the lotion so as to find out if it lasts as long or longer than Avon. I do not have time to slather lotion in the morning as most of the time my husband and I are scurrying out of the house so early in the morning. Putting on lotion means less sleep. Lotion... sleep... Sleep!

I have used three tubes of this product before I got married so I can tell you that this works. I used this on my thighs and abdominal area.

This is all I have to share for now! :)

No comments: