Friday, November 14, 2008

Con-firmed



Rating: 4/5
I used to swim a lot and so my arms used to be really firm however, after three years of doing the same thing over and over, I grew tired of it and well... I was left with arms that were not toned anymore a.k.a. sagging *eww!*! I knew I had to do something about it and so I got myself some dumbells (because I'm scared of those big machines at the gym), and I got myself the Nivea Skin Firming Lotion with Q10. I put some on my upper arms and true enough the firmness really improved.

I am not a big fan of the smell, nor is my brother who constantly complained (when I was still living in our house, before I got married) about the smell. The lotion is not as creamy as you would expect but this also makes it easier to spread on the skin.

For those who are worried about their skin sagging, I think this is worth a try. This will take some discipline though as you need to apply this everyday. I noticed results after a few weeks of using this. A bottle lasted me about two to three months. I do not know if this helps cellulite but you can check if it does and then do tell me about it. :)

Am I still using this? No. Not because I have gone back to swimming *sheepish grin* but because I do not have the time nor the discipline anymore *sheepish grin again*. If I had enough time every morning I would still be using this.

The price is also reasonable and Q10 is a naturally occurring chemical in our body so you need not worry about adverse effects.

No comments: