Monday, November 3, 2008

Nivea Naivete


Rating: 3/5

I never wanted crow feet so at the age of 21 I have started using eye creams. I started with a cheap solution first. I used Nivea Visage. This of course, did nothing for my eyes. However, putting something on my eyes felt better than putting nothing. I do not know if this works. I was able to use three tubes but because I was still young then, I did not really notice much changes. It does not promise to reduce puffiness or to reduce fine lines, it just essentially moisturizes. It has been years since I last used this and I do not think I will go back. I have tried far too many eye creams to go back.

This eye cream though I must say is economical. Not only is this cheaper, it also just requires you to dab very little because if you dab on too much, you will not be able to get all the gunk absorbed. This does not have a scent, it is small and light since it comes in a very simple tube packaging so it is easy to bring around.

I have not tried DNAge though but I have heard people ranting about this line. Maybe one of these days I will give it a try. Right now I am using a Clinique product. I want to finish the entire tub first before I give a critique on that.

No comments: