Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Salon Shampoo at Home


Rating: 5/5
I think I can start reviewing this product because my bottle is half empty already and I have convinced my sister to start using L'orealElseve with Nutrilium for fizzy, dry and hard to manage hair. First of all, L'oreal is the mother company of Kerastase making Elseve and Kerastase sister brands. And are they sisters!

Elseve smells like a salon shampoo so when you lather it on your hair, it just feels so relaxing! Is it just me who finds that salon shampoo smell relaxing?! Please tell me I am not a freak. If this is not enough, it lathers really well too, with really small bubbles, it makes foams of bubbles on your hair. A little goes a long way. I have been using my bottle for more than a month now and I have really long hair. It has wonderful smell, lather and it is effective too.

My hair was very dry before I started using Elseve but just one wash moisturized my hair. It says on the bottle, Nutrilium is supposed to be micro oil that gets absorbed by your hair immediately. I only tried the shampoo since I do not have enough time to rinse the conditioner though I already got the conditioner I will try it as soon as I get the time. My hair is shiny now and smooth now.

The shampoo is cheaper than those of Lush or Fruits and Passion but is still too much compared to other brands. It retails for 165Php. I have, however, not compared this against other shampoos in terms of the number of uses (or servings if you like )per bottle. I might try this one of these days.

Still, the smell of the shampoo and the lather and the way it really works makes the price all worth it.

No comments: