Sunday, November 2, 2008

Not So Super



Rating: 1/5
I know this is rarely discussed but I will anyway mainly because this particular deodorant is very expensive and it promises the moon and the stars. It could just be me and my body hormones but it could also be the product and since I did say I will write about personal experiences here, this is what I will really do.

I did not like the Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspiration Deodorant at all. I tried this product simply because I was obsessed about getting whiter underarms before my wedding without subjecting to laser means. I have read from somewhere that the darker your skin is, the more heat it will absorb from the laser and the more prone you will be to getting burned. I do not know how true this is but I have seen people on the news complaining about laser operations that did not go very well.

Anyhow, I was really at Kiehl's to get their Creme de Corps but this product caught my attention and so I tried it even though it was really expensive for a deodorant. I tried it and while I did not smell, I still perspired much to my horror! I gave this product a chance and used it for one week and got the same horrid effect and so I never really got to finish the tube.

Another thing I do not like about this product is that this does not dry easily and the applicator is far from being easy to use.

Oh well... I think I will not be purchasing this product agian in this lifetime.

No comments: